These inks are designed for surface printing using flexo and gravure printing techniques, and provide excellent gloss, oil and fat resistance, and printability. This grade is recommended for multilayer films, polyester, BOPP films, Aluminium and Paper.
- Recommended for use on high speed Flexo printing machines such as CI Presses, printing speeds in the range of approx 250 – 400 meters per minute.
- Recommended for use on high speed Gravure printing machines, printing speeds in the range of approx 250 – 400 meters per minute.
- Common printing inks for both Gravure and Flexo printing techniques, suitable for printing at speeds from 50 meters to 400 meters per minute.
Aquaflx-1060 / 1080
- Water based printing inks suitable for printing on treated films and woven sacks.
This is the series designed for those who believe in nothing but the best. The ultimate in enhanced printability and high resolution printing, with amazing half tone and quarter tone reproductions, providing beautiful life like prints.
- Inks for reverse printing on BOPP and Polyester using rotogravure system for adhesive lamination.
- Inks for reverse printing on BOPP using rotogravure system for extrusion Lamination. These are highly specialized inks wherein no BOPP additives not other adhesion promoters are required to achieve an excellent bond between the printed film and the substrate.
- Inks for reverse printing designed specifically for BOPP tape manufacturers. These inks enhance the bond between the film and the adhesive coating providing extremely impressive results every time.
- Heat Transfer Labels is the future of packaging containers, and as our contribution to the future, we have designed this product to give excellent trouble free transfers, high gloss, extreme scuff resistance and fade resistance.
The Lamibronze series has been designed for reverse printing on various substrates, enhancing printability and enabling high resolution printing, with amazing half tone and quarter tone reproductions, providing beautiful life like prints.
- Inks for printing on Chemically Coated /Treated Polyester, BOPP, PP, Nylon, PT Cellophane, PVDC coated Films.
- Inks for printing on Chemically Coated /Treated Polyester, BOPP, PP, Nylon, PT Cellophane, PVDC coated Films wherein there is no need for addition of BOPP Additive.
- Inks for printing on Chemically Coated /Treated Metallised Polyester, BOPP, Coated Aluminum.
This series has been designed for the Woven Sack Industry, for printing on HDPE/PP Laminated and unlaminated woven sacks.
CMT - The Economy grade suitable for untreated PP Woven Sacks wherein tape test is of no concern.
CT-1 - Suitable for corona treated PP Woven Sacks, where tape test is dependant on quality of treatment given to the fabric.
CT-II - Suitable for untreated unlaminated PP Woven Sacks, providing excellent scuff and tape resistance.
CT-III - Suitable for untreated Laminated PP Woven Sacks, providing excellent scuff and tape resistance
CT–IV - Suitable for untreated HDPE woven Sacks, providing excellent scuff resistance.
CT–V - Suitable for untreated HDPE woven Sacks, providing excellent tape resistance.
FIBC - Inks for printing of Jumbo Bags.
We also manufacture various specialty coatings such as Anti Skid Coatings, Anti Static Coatings, OPV’s that can sustain extremely high as well as sub zero temperatures and to name a few, and all of these are customized to meet the exact needs of our clients.